The Champagne & Marx team is committed to working safely. Each individual team member's personal commitment to safety and positive safety attitude has become the foundation of our team's safety plan. Safe work practices are employed to protect our team and the environment. Working together with General Contractors, Engineering firms, Governmental Agencies and the project Owners to provide safe working conditions with minimal environmental impact is high priority.
Our team members are trained to carry out safety interventions. This is a welcomed practice among our team members as well as others working near us. Our team of experienced personnel has received many safety awards for their excellent safety performance. Safety is a high priority and the key to a successfully run project.
The following are some of the trainings that our employees have:
- Great Lakes Safety Training Center's Construction Maintenance Training is required for all field team members.
- First Aid & CPR Training
- Hazard recognition and prevention training
- Safety Intervention training
- Right to Know training
- Hazmat Training
- Confined Space Training
- MUST Training
- We have OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 trained employees
- We have three Dow Site Safety Reps. on staff
- 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Training
- Our safety director is a Certified Occupational Safety Specialist
- We have two Certified Visible Emissions Evaluators on staff